07 May, 2010

July 29, 2009 - Deep Breaths

QUITE a bit after midnight, and Wednesday morning creeps across the pages of my textbooks and ink-drenched scrawlings and dares me to still see the words… I tried to crash out, but I miss you, and needed to unwind briefly.. and also needed to try to connect with you for a moment, faraway people that comfort my heart.

BIG, difficult tests start tomorrow (today?)... There's so much I want to tell you (and almost all of it is the emotional and spiritual side of what currently only looks like an academic statement)...Little universes, small vortexes have shifted in these days and I am w e a r y but have had such a joyful heart today... The last few hours contained infinite amounts of information-scrunching into my brain tonight though, as we studied and studied for Part 1 of our two-day Syntax and Morphology final exam.. I leave in a week and a few hours from now! And before that comes three quizzes, five tests and two projects. Please pray!

I will work out the "so much to tell you" next time, but know that I LOVE you, sister and brother, cousins and parents and friends of my heart. Wish that typing that didn't feel so inadequate, and praying that each you know that I mean it.

With love and hopes for rest,
moni


Posted on 29 July 2009 at 1:50 AM Comments (0)

No comments:

Post a Comment